2018


 I hope it's not too late to wish everybody Happy New Year? No? So everything the best, happines, love, true friends and much self-confidence - you are awesome and special, trust me!

 2018. For me it sounds great. I'm happy, really. Because maybe this year holds something special for us. I think it's worth to be positive.

 My New Year's Eve was really nice - I visited my friend and did a lot of things with her. We made a pizza, watched a movie and fireworks at midnight. I got to know her chinchilla - Fred and I fell in love haha. Yes, I enjoyed everything.


 Now something about my New Year's resolutions. They aren't very concrete but as everyone I'd like to realise 'a few' things in this year. They are:

 * read many books,
 * write my own stories,
 * draw a lot (I plan to draw Jack Sparrow),
 * learn French systematically,
 * write posts here,
 * sing and exercise a lot (I'm in school choir but I'll write about it next time :))
 * take part in competitions (included one specially important for me),
 * travel a lot, climb the mountains,
 * learn to play any instrument,
 * and of course make new friends  (anyone? :P).

 So it's the part of my list, because obviously there are many more points to realise. I start this new year with enthusiasm. And how about you? Any resolitions?

- Annie

Comments

  1. All the best for your resolution dear!! wish you will accomplish this successfully.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you achieve everything you desire! Happy 2018 :D
    www.thefancycats.pt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts