Through rose-colored spectacles



An optimist?

That's the person who is always positive and everywhere sees something good.

No matter what. You may break your leg, dancing on your wedding reception. There unexpectedely may appear a huge pink dragon that's gonna burn your town. Maybe on your first date you'll do something stupid and you will want the ground to open up. Sad truth.
But optimist... Well optimist will always try to find some pluses and to persuade others to its opinion.

And an incruable optimist?

Oh, that's me.

***

 Hello and welcome on my blog :) I am Annie from Poland. I won't tell much about myself this time, but you'll get to know me better in the other posts, where I will share with you my thoughts and points of view. My life lasts already 16 years and about eight months. Quite long I think.
 This blog will be for me kind of diary, place where I'd like to express myself, share my stories and positive energy.
But mainly I'm here for you. To show you that you can realise your dreams. I want to give you a little of my positive attiude, a liffle of support.
 I want to show you that you're unique.

So see you next time,
-Annie


Comments

  1. good post !
    So many dresses glamchase mother of the bride dressing gown reviews waiting for your option,if you want to be a beautiful lady,please choose us.glamchase affordable wedding dresses uk reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent post and thank you for the comments!!
    Harija Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post :)

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.iamserenel.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts